Monday, February 18, 2013

On the hunt...job hunt that is!

So yesterday I actually got out there and applied for a few jobs. VERY surreal! Especially since all of the apps ask for a license number, etc. which I don't have yet. A girl kind of feels like a fraud ("no officer, I swear my intent is not to practice medicine without a license....as a matter of fact, I'm not sure I'm even ready to HAVE a license!"). I applied with 3 hospices and 1 hospital's level 2 ED. Today (in 30 minutes actually) I have a meeting with our local ED nursing director. I'm going through all the motions but it doesn't at all feel real. I remember our first day of level 1, our Fundamentals instructor said that upon graduation, there would be  some of us wrapped around her ankles screaming "I'M NOT READY, I'M NOT READY!!". Yep, that's gonna be me. I'm already embarrassed for my poor family.

No comments:

Post a Comment