Friday, January 11, 2013

Where Are We?

So it's really weird when you don't even know where you are in your own life. I mean, I KNOW where I am, I don't have amnesia or anything. I'm mentally competent to stand trial if need be. I start back school on Monday. So I know that much. But my personal life is in this super strange place. It used to give me a ton of anxiety (I have to know where we are, I have to, I have to, I have to). Yeah, not good on one's emotional self so I'm knocking that shit off. Still, it's a little surreal. So I've decided to give this place a name. I'm naming it Marridiv. You're in that space between marriage and divorce. We'll call it Marridiv on the good days and Divomar on the bad days. It's been more of a Marridiv kind of week. I guess that's good. Anything that keeps the waters calm so I can finish this beast of a program! Soon I will have all kinds of other thoughts occupying my time such as heart rhythms, ECG strips, critical care, pediatrics and (oh joy!) Jurisprudence. So the weather in Marridiv is mostly sunny with a perpetual chance of thunderstorms. I think I'll bring an umbrella just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment