Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Back at it!

Well, my face is presentable again. Very scaly and still puffy but it will do for school this week. I'm in a cardiac step-down unit tomorrow for clinical and have to do my med pass and physical assessment check-off (LAST ONE before graduation!!) and I always get nervous about that. We've done it every level and I'm good at it but performance anxiety is a big thing for me. I'm hoping for an easy clinical day tomorrow but not holding my breath. Sometimes the calmer floors turn into the crazy floors. Someone coded there last week during clinicals so one just never knows. I really do love it and can't wait to be a nurse for real...hard to believe it's so close. Hoping I can pick up a few skills tomorrow too...our clinical grade depends on them this level. See you all on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment