Saturday, February 2, 2013

To graduate or not...

Well, not technically. My graduation application got approved this week (WOOHOO!) but I have a dilemma. I'm trying to decide whether or not to go to the graduation ceremony. For me, the pinning ceremony is what's special so I'm definitely going to that. But the nurses graduate with ALL Applied Science graduates: welders, automotive, etc. and I don't know if I really want to waste the time with a bunch of people I don't even know just so I can wear a cap and gown and have the experience of walking. Especially when I have family that's traveling 1,000 miles to be here for the pinning and I could just be spending that time with them. On the other hand, they're coming all this way because I'm graduating so maybe I SHOULD walk. I have a few months to think about it.  Advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment